Friday, March 21, 2008

Do Something Green

I want to tell you about the Rain Forest Action Network (RAN)

I quote from their website to describe them, "Rainforest Action Network (RAN) is made up of 43 staff members in San Francisco, CA and in Tokyo, Japan, plus thousands of volunteer scientists, teachers, parents, students and other concerned citizens around the world. We believe that a sustainable world can be created in our lifetime, and that aggressive action must be taken immediately to leave a safe and secure world for our children."

I subscribe to RAN's newsletter, and receive weekly reports of activities going on around the world that affect our environment, our home, Earth.

RAN provides easy ways for me to take action and use my voice, my signature, my name, my power to stand up for caring for our planet.

RAN informs me of bills being passed and other legislation
RAN educates me about companies that are helping to protect our planet
RAN alerts me to companies that are polluting

As we stand here on the planet today, the first full day of Spring and the Full Moon, I feel it is our duty to wake up and heed the call to dedicate ourselves even further toward the cause of protecting and championing our HOME, PLANET EARTH.

Please, join The Rainforest Action Network today, and get involved in saving our planet. It's free and it's worth it.

You can also join with Planet Earth Champion, Al Gore, by joining The Alliance for Climate Protection.
Joining this organization helps support the cause for greening the planet and stopping pollution and changing our lives for the good.

Align yourself with the right side, and help to save the planet!

No comments: